Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Listen..


“Be still and know that I am God”..
Psalms 46:10

Have you thought about what it means to be “still”?
For some it means stopping what they are doing and physically being still while for others myself including, it means to quiet my heart, leave the anxiety behind, breathe deep and listen.

Be still..
Be quiet, Be at peace, Be hopeful, Be joyful, Be expectant, Wait for me.

And know..
Be intimate with me, Be in relationship with me, Talk to me, Listen for me

That I am God..
I am the beginning and end to your questions, I am involved in your process, I am aware of your life, I am strong, I am here for you to run to.

Today, find a way to quiet yourself from all the noise of the world.
Listen to the sound of quietness within you. What is the quiet speaking to you today?

Next blog entry.. Stillness..

Pastor Debbie
Living a Life of Worship from the Inside Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment